A WEBSITE WITHOUT A STRATEGY
IS LIKE THROWING MUD AT THE WALL
HOPING SOMETHING STICKS
Made Snappy is a web design and app development firm focused on creating feature-rich websites that turn average web traffic into real-life customers. Our strategy is to unearth your vision. Why do you need a website? What do you hope it will do? What results are you looking for? Made Snappy will partner with you to achieve your online marketing goals
Discovery is all about information gathering. We identify key expectations like:
- What is your website’s purpose?
- What goals do you have for your website?
- Who is your target audience?
Planning is all about definition. Together we’ll define key points, like:
- A Sitemap – What pages your website will need
- What are the best technologies to use to achieve your website’s goals
- What are your timelines – when is the most ideal time to roll out your new website
Design is often considered one of the most important features of a good website. You have three seconds to capture a new visitors attention. If visitors are put off by bad design, great content and functionality won’t matter.
- Page layout design – we create high-level design documents/wireframes
- Visual Style – communicating your unique brand through your website
- User experience – how visitors will interact with your website
Made Snappy will partner with you to help you craft excellent copy that:
- Converts visitors into customers
- Improves search engine website ranking (i.e. SEO)
- Increases visitor stickiness (the time a visitor stays on your website) through all forms of media including: photos and videos
It’s time to turn static designs into interactive dynamic web pages.
With other web development companies, clients can often feel left in the dark during this phase; Made Snappy takes a different approach and keeps you involved with regularly updates and hands on testing throughout development.
Nothing is more embarrassing then launching a broken website. Made Snappy performs rigorous internal testing on multiple platforms as well as client quality assurance. It’s crunch time for your new website and we’ll simulate server stresses and edge case user scenarios it could encounter when it goes eventually goes live. This is our final polish and bug squashing stage.
3-2-1 Lift-off! Your new website is live on the internet!
Everyone knows NASA doesn’t take a holiday after they launch a rocket and neither do we after we launch your website.
Made Snappy closely monitor your website in the critical first days. If we uncover any bugs, we’ll fix them immediately. Made Snappy also offers free website support for 30 days following your website launch.
A good partnership
is more than the sum of its parts.
– SIGI MOESLINGER